Benefits of Leak Sealing
- Costly shutdowns are avoided
- Energy is saved
- Process loss is stopped
- Engineers and technicians are available 24 hours/day
- Leak sealing is provided on over 400 liquid & gaseous products at pressures of up to 4300 psi
Leak Sealing Compounds
- Online’s sealing compounds come in a wide variety to address all types of leaks.
- Regularly upgraded to incorporate the latest materials.
- Manufactured to carefully monitored quality assurance program.
- Continually tested to assure continuity.
- Enclosures, clamps, ring adapters.
Leak Sealing Methods
- Packing Glands
- Blade Clamps
- Peripheral Seal Clamps
- Piping / welds / splits / cracks
- Elbow / Tees
- Restricted Angle Nuts
- Pressure Seal Valves
- Ring Adapters
- Upstream Valve Kill
- Wire Wrap
Leak Sealing Principle
- Form a close tolerance barrier around the leak
- Sealant is then injected to form a molded gasket inside the barrier
- During the leak sealing process, your system continues to operate at normal line pressure and temperature
Leak Sealing Ranges
- Temperature Range: cryogenic to over 2500 °F